2 Nephi 22: 2,3

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7, 2011 Avante, Avante!

Dear Everyone,

Wow I am super tired. We just finished our fiesta zone activity. We had some of the wardies help us out and make mexican tacos and we all played uno! It was so much fun! It almost didn´t happen. Reason 1: We got to the chapel and the gas was out. 'Someone' had accidentely left the gas on when they were trying to heat up the baptismal water and the gas ran out. I really hope it wasn´t me but I can´t remember. Reason 2: Well... I don´t really remember. I just know that everything worked out in the end and it was way fun. They don´t eat avacado like we do. Here they eat it with sugar and in sweet stuff but one of the women in the ward made guacamole!!! Yum!

Anyway this week was good. We are still working with a bunch of families and the bishop in our ward is super pleased with us. He is starting to help us out a lot more. All the members trust us now and we are starting to work with everyone. It´s so cool to see the whole ward working together (and it´s so much easier too)!

This week Iara and Antony are going to get baptized. She is fighting her smoking habits but she is determined to succeed before the baptism. We have a ton of families we are teaching who are all really liking the message but NO ONE in Brasil is married so we are going to have to get them all married. So pretty much we are going to have not just a white Christmas, we´re going to have a white December.

Well there isn´t really much more to say that I can remember other than the fact that Elder Christensen is the most interesting comp I´ve had so far. This week alone he fell down the stairs and had an 'accident' while running to the bathroom. I have never had so many crazy people walk up to me in the street either. It´s just super fun right now. Haha!

Elder Taggart

--

No comments:

Post a Comment