2 Nephi 22: 2,3

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011 Locked in the Bathroom





Hey World!

It was so great to talk to my family yesterday! Wow, I really miss them like crazy. Anyway, since I talked to them I´m going to be short and sweet this week. Mainly Photos!

Monday we did a division with Chakara Santana. I stayed with Elder Beron. He is part of the first group of Argentinian missionaries in Brazil. The two countries are huge rivals so it was way funny to spend the day with him. People say the funniest/rudest stuff to him. He really doesn´t like Brasil very much.

Wednesday we went to the Temple! It is always amazing to go. I feel so good after! After the temple we went to a place called Solo Sagrado (Sacred Soil). It´s the temple of the messianic church. It was way cool there.

Friday was my companions hump day. He made one year. The tradition is to burn a tie at six months, a shirt at one year, and pants at one year six months. It was so fun. Another elder in our zone made it on the same day so we got together and celebrated! The shirt went up in flames super fast!

Sunday was the Baptism of Maria Jose! It was awesome. We did it after the normal meetings so there we tons of people there and it was really spiritual. It was also Mother´s Day! Shout out to all you mom´s out there! it was ridiculous trying to call my family, it took almost 2 hours to get it to work!

Today has been great. It was Elder Nunes´ birthday so we all got together and ate lunch in their area. I got locked in the bathroom and they had to kick in the door. I don´t think I´ll be able to go back to that house again. Haha!

Anyway, Love you all!

Elder Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment