2 Nephi 22: 2,3

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011 I've Got My New Shoes On So Suddenly Everything's Right

Hey everyone,

Well, unfortunately this week was even less eventful than last week. Same stuff really.

Elder Moreira did have a little cold attack so we had to stay in our house for practically three days this week. Stuff I did: cleaned, cooked, and made a paper model of the old testament tabernacle. haha! Yeah, real exciting I know.

I also have worn out some of my shoes so I had to fix that situation. One of my pairs I took to the Sapataria and had them put a new sole on. I figured it would be better than buying a pair of crappy brasilian shoes. The heel is so high now and it has me walking a bit funky but I just need to wear them in a bit. I also bought another pair of shoes to use for church, conferences, and temple trips. They are really fancy and look really expensive so when we were walking to church I had a little strut in my step. It always feels good to have nice things. (Let´s not forget that true happiness comes from the gospel, not from stuff, but let´s be real and say that stuff really helps.) haha!

Well you may not believe it but that´s all I´ve got to say today. Really. Love you all!

Elder MacLane Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment