2 Nephi 22: 2,3

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011 Not Much to Say



Hey Everyone,

Well, this week was pretty normal and there isn´t much to report so sorry if my email is a bit boring this week.

Things here in Parelheiros are getting a bit difficult. People aren´t really letting us into their houses much anymore so we´re not finding many new investigators which is a problem because some of our old investigators are falling through. We´re just working our hardest and keeping the faith. I´m definitely learning about patience and humility, which are my two week points so the Lord is actually blessing me with the opportunity to learn.

We went to the temple this week which was refreshing. I love going to the temple because there is no other place on earth that you can feel that close to heaven.

This weekend was the Novos Incios of the young women and we took Valdo´s family. It was an awesome presentation. Elder Moreira da Silva and I both cried so it was a good thing we sat in the back.

Did I not say there isn´t much to talk about this week? haha well let´s hope this week is more interesting.

Thanks all,

Elder MacLane Taggart
--

No comments:

Post a Comment