2 Nephi 22: 2,3

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012 A Week in Caucaia

Hey Everyone, Well this week was way fun. I got to spend the week in an area called Caucaia do Alto. It´s in the middle of nowhere. Lots of green, few people, and lots of walking. But it was way fun. My comp for the week was Elder Woodward. We found a few great people and I feel like I was able to help Elder Woodward alot. At the end of the week I came back to the office for Ivaneide´s baptism! It was awesome and the ward got way excited to see and eternal investigator get baptized. Well it´s the last week! I am going work til I die. Our baptisms for this week fell through but everything will workout for the best. I love you all and am excited to see people when I get home here in 8 days! Elder MacLane Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment