2 Nephi 22: 2,3

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012 Not Much to Say

Dear Family, Well, I don´t really have much to say. This week was way busy because we had zone leader council and new missionary training. We gave trainings about the Doctrine of Christ. We also had 3 baptisms!!! Rafael and Railson are brothers that were referrals from a young man in the ward. They are so good! They are already going to chruch in sunday clothes and are participating in everything. Leticia was going through some problems before the baptism. She wasn´t deciding on her course of action but one day we showed up and she said, "I´ve been waiting for God to fix all my problems before the baptism but I just realized that baptism is the solution to all my problems." So she got baptized. :) So that´s about it. We´re just running around like crazy people. Elder MacLane Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment