2 Nephi 22: 2,3

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011 Boring Week

Well everyone, this week I really have nothing to say. Nothing really interesting happened, I´m just working my butt off as usual in the service of the Lord. I´ll try to make next week a little more exciting for you all.
Since I´m not really writing a ton today I´d just like to tell everyone that I kind of had a revelation this week. I really have changed so much in these short 10 months on the mission and I realized that I don´t really like who I was before the mission. If I did anything that made any of you feel bad I´m sorry; I´ll have to make it up to you in 14 months. As corny as this sounds, I think I truly am becoming a man.
I know that this Gospel is true. I see the miracles of it everyday. I see and apply the atonement on a daily basis and I´m so grateful for it. Don´t take it for granted. Love the blessings that God pours out upon you. Love the challenges too. If there is something wrong in your life, change today. What you do today could define your eternity.
I love you all and hope to hear from you.
Elder MacLane Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment