2 Nephi 22: 2,3

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation. Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Monday, December 19, 2011

December 19, 2011 Tchauzao A Campo Limpo

Well... The curtain has closed on my time here in Pirajussara, Campo Limpo. It´s been an incredible 7 months here and I feel like I have learned so much and tried to make a such a difference. I´m definitely leaving here with my head held high. Turns out Elder Christensen will have to leave the area too. That´s right, they closed the area and are sending new elders here tomorrow. This was a really good week though so we kind of finished it all off well.

Lucas was baptized on Saturday and it was awesome! We also found a new family of 7 people that all want to be baptized and are marked for January 7th. The area is in top condition for the new elders. Everyone in the ward is really sad that we are leaving but we´re needed in other areas now.

Today has been a really good too. The stake relief society organized a huge lunch for the whole zone. We also traded presents! I got a mickey mouse picture frame! It truly was incredible.

Now I´m just super nervous to see how everything will work out. I have a whole new set of challenges that are unlike anything I´ve done so far on the mission. I was released as a Zone Leader and now I have 3 new responsibilities. 1 - I´m going to train a new missionary. 2 - I´m a District Leader. 3 - I´m opening a new area! I´m so scared but if I´ve learned anything here it´s that if you rely on the Lord everything works out.

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Elder Taggart

No comments:

Post a Comment